ReflectionsPN had an email interview with Ms. Linda Bernardi, author of the best-seller book “Provoke – Why the Global Culture of Disruption is the Only Hope for Innovation“. Read on to know more. Don’t forget to share it with your near and dear! If you have any questions, just mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Like, follow and circle ReflectionsPN.
1. Thank you Ms. Linda for agreeing to give an interview to ReflectionsPN. Please tell our readers a bit about yourself. Your profession, your family and your interests.
A. Thank you for having me on your blog. My official bio is “Linda Bernardi is an author, technology provocateur, entrepreneur/ex-CEO, strategist, investor, lecturer and board member. These combined functions enables Linda to have a true global perspective regarding cutting edge innovation around the globe.” I also live in Seattle with my husband and I have a daughter in college.
2. What is your book ‘Provoke’ all about? What prompted you to write a book on this topic?
A. Working with people and organizations from around the globe I believe that people prefer not to be idle but to use their creative capacities to the fullest. I have a passion for innovative thinking and see the need for it growing, not shrinking. Nevertheless, I have found the level of complacency among employees of large companies to be extremely distressing
3. How do you want to inspire the world to bring about a change? What are your thoughts on this world’s problems and how do you think we can solve them?
A. I’m distressed by the West’s lack of awareness of how much innovation is taking place in so-called “developing” countries. The U.S. doesn’t have a corner on the market anymore, and we’d better wake up to that.
4. What do you feel about ReflectionsPN’s mission? Do you think it is on the right track? Can it help in mitigating the world’s problems? What improvements you would like to see in order to be more effective?
A. All of us want to do things of consequence. As intelligent people we have the ability. Why not use it? A great example is what you’ve done with ReflectionsPN. Continue with your efforts and make sure you are directing the energy in the right directions. Don’t be afraid to stop and evaluate and if need change dirction.
5. Thank you for giving an interview to ReflectionsPN. It has really been an honor to interview a wonderful personality like you. A final question. Would you be able to spare some time from your busy schedule and write an article for ReflectionsPN on the problems the world is facing?
A. I’m sure the readers will be inspired to make a change and lead to a better world for all. While I would love to I can’t see a point in my schedule when I’d be able to give an article the amount of attention I’d love to. However, you are free to use any of my blogs from http://www.lindabernardi.com/blog/. Just please make sure to give me credit for it is copyrighted material.